When should you seek our help?
If your pet seems unwell, when they have been injured or for any emergency situation, call us to arrange for them to be examined.
Below is a short list of symptoms which should alert you to be concerned. It is not a complete list so please call us if you have any concerns about your pet.
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual tiredness
- Vomiting or diarrhoea (faecal sample please)
- Excessive drinking or urinating (urine sample please)
- Straining while urinating or defecating (sample please)
- Swellings or lumps
- Weight loss or gain (regular weighing is recommended)
- Licking or scratching skin excessively
- Skin or ears inflamed or causing irritation
- Coughing or breathing with difficulty
- Halitosis or any other unpleasant odour
- Unusual discharges from nose, eyes etc.
- Unusual behaviour